- Meets These NFPA Requirements: Interlock Pneumatic Valve with Blower and Time-Delay. Tools operate only when Downdraft Table is running; Class II, Group E Explosion-Proof Motor; Aluminum Top for Non-Spark Work Surface; Non-Spark Aluminum Blower on Collector’s Clean-Air Side; Automatic Water Level Control; Vented Sump (Main Tank); Low Voltage Control; Lockable Fused Power Disconnect
- Ideal for capturing aluminum and titanium dust. Working area of 36" wide x 60" long accommodates large work pieces. Includes casters for easy maneuvering; casters also lock securely into place.
- Choice of models that direct exhaust down, up, or to the side. Overload protection / fused disconnect for safety.
- Sturdy 12-gauge construction. Includes shields for both sides and back of table.
- Workpiece capacity / load rating of 2,000 pounds. 42 gallon capacity; 1,800 CFM at 4" static pressure. Easy system maintenance. No paper filters to replace!
Call For a Demo, This Machine is Made in the USA