- Meets These NFPA Requirements: Interlock Pneumatic Valve with Blower and Time-Delay. Tools operate only when Downdraft Table is running; Class II, Group E Explosion-Proof Motor; Aluminum Top for Non-Spark Work Surface; Non-Spark Aluminum Blower on Collector’s Clean-Air Side; Automatic Water Level Control; Vented Sump (Main Tank); Low Voltage Control; Lockable Fused Power Disconnect
- 36" (914 mm) Wide x 18" (457 mm) Deep work surface. Unique tabletop design not offered by other manufacturers. Can be placed on cart for transportability to every work station. Accepts 10" (254) Dual Wheel Grinder/Buffer.
- Water level view port allows operator to set initial water level and monitor level for adjustment. Water reservoir and float valve automatically compensate for water evaporation during use.
- Internal compartments are accessed with no tools required. Includes electric light for enhanced visibility.
- Transparent debris shield available. Stainless steel construction. No paper filters to replace. Grated work surface. Powder coat finish. GFI protection.
Call For a Demo, This Machine is Made in the USA